- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Affordable and honest!! Thank you for fixing my car so quick. I went in for what seemed to be a bad, squeaky break. Being a girl I thought my tire might fall right off. I called Raul's and they took my car in immediately. They called my back in about 1 hr and said it was ready to be picked up. I went in and they said they took my tire off and looked around and found a leaf wedged in the break pads causing it to make that horrible noise. WHEWW..... I was relieved when I found out I did not need a new tire or breaks. The BEST part, they did not even charge me to look at my car or to fix the problem. WOW, who does that? Thank you so much for being HONEST and taking good care of me. You guys will always be where I take my car! Thank you!Kristen W.
I have always taken my cars to Raul's. They maybe a little more expensive( not expensive as a dealership), but it's worth it for the quality of work, and most of all the peace of mind that the job was done right. John and Javier have worked on or cars for many year and I will come back for any future work. Highly recommended!Kevin C.
Great Service nice and fair pricing very professional I have used Javier to work on both of my cars and I will continue to use this company! I like when you get your car back they use those paper mats That tells me they go the Extra mile !Tony V.
THEY FIXED MY PRIUS! IF YOU HAVE A HYBRID, CONSIDER RAUL'S BEFORE YOU WASTE MONEY AT THE DEALER! The HV (hybrid) battery on my 05 prius went out, and they were the only place in town that could fix it. After my normal mechanic told me that I "had to take it to the dealer" I called toyota, and they quoted me $4,200 to replace the battery. I stared freaking out, but then I found Raul's, and John quoted me about 40% less! I dont know what these other reviews are talking about saying Raul's is too expensive. They did a great job for much much less than toyota. Also Rauls gave me a 3yr warranty on the battery, while the dealer told me only 1 yr. AND they washed my car for me too, and vacuumed out the inside at no cost. They even have a wrecker service that will come get your car. I highly highly recommend them.Matt K.
I had a very odd request when my truck wouldn't start at the gas station across the street from Raul's Automotive. John was very kind and helpful coming to help me considering it's not something they normally do. He walked across traffic and assisted me attempting to jump my truck then realizing it was my anti-theft plug that was the problem. I really appreciate people like this who realize sometimes people just need a little help. We will definitely be bringing our trucks here anytime we need anything. They've gained two lifelong customers today!Baylee Q.
Take my vehicles here every time. John and Co. never sell you stuff you don't need. Super easy to talk to. Especially since I have no clue about mechanics. Keep up the great work guys!Richard C.